Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position manages and leads the campus recruiting program and intern program for Andersen Corporation. In addition the position provides recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction to assigned business units. Individuals in this position function as a Human Resource recruiter providing consultative support to management and HR Generalists in the development of recruitment plans/programs to achieve business labor goals.
- Organizes, manages, leads and grows the campus recruiting program both internally and externally.
- Maintains and develops relationships with college and universities.
- Coordinates the Andersen Intern Program for 50+ interns company wide.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
- Develops and implements recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
- Develops and monitors staffing processes to ensure legal compliance.
- Interprets internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the development of recruitment advertising.
- Develops, generates, and uses quarterly staffing summary reports to enhance existing processes.
- Interviews candidates with authority to extend and negotiate hiring decisions, in some situations, and makes recommendations regarding candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular exempt and nonexempt positions.
- Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation, reviews hiring decision, and authorizes/coordinates substance abuse tests.
- Provides counseling/training to managers on staffing processes and legal compliance.
- Provides counseling/training to employees on staffing processes and career planning.
- Implements and may administer programs such as Moving Policy and Relocation Assistance Programs.
- Manages, develops, and updates programs such as Internships and Career Day.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc.
- Coordinates temporary office position placements.
- Under minimal supervision and with appreciable latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for all aspects of projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity.
- Utilizes HRIS system expertise to develop reports.
- Conduct pre-staffing and pre-offer meetings.
- May participate in broader HR process improvement projects or teams.
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing, organizing and growing a campus recruiting and intern program.
- Minimum of 5 years of increasingly staffing experience and working knowledge of HR with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Self motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and HRIS applications.
- Understanding of state, federal and EEO regulations regarding hiring practices
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze tradeoffs of external selections and internal development.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
To apply click Anderson Corporation Careers and then on “Talent Acquisition Specialist / Campus Relations”