Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
JOIN US AS A SENIOR TALENT SOURCER
Responsible for the development of a sourcing strategy for stores throughout an assigned geographical region. In partnership with recruiters, human resources and hiring managers, works closely to meet executive hiring needs and develop proactive sourcing action plans to build a bench of talent for future openings that creates a diverse and inclusive culture at Target.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with Recruiters, Human Resources and Hiring Managers to understand staffing and market needs
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including cold calling, referrals and internal networks
- Develop industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Proactively conduct research and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and skills
- Present qualified, interested candidates to hiring recruiters
- Convey training issues and trends to hiring managers
- 4 year degree, or equivalent years of experience
- 4-6 years of recruiting and/or human resources experience
- Very strong personal standards of excellence, ethics and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to assess talent and make hiring decisions
- Strong Knowledge of hiring practices
Primary Location United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Sr Talent Sourcer