Full Time Minnesota Contract Recruiter Job
From the makers of Plato© and Study Island©, Edmentum™ combines the same great people and products you know and trust from PLATO Learning, Archipelago Learning and Educational Options, working together to redefine the 21st century classroom. Our proven solutions empower educators to make learning more impactful and to improve student achievement. Designed by educators, for educators, our products ignite a lifelong love of learning for students of all ages and abilities.
The Corporate Recruiter, Contract will partner with managers from across the business to meet the staffing needs of the organization. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates, referring qualified candidates to hiring managers, providing guidance on selecting the best candidate to fill positions, and extending offers.
This contract position will be from December - April.
Here's what you'll do:
· Source, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill open positions
· Source passive candidates using social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook), Boolean and keyword searches, and other methods
· Maintain an active pipeline of candidates for future position needs
· Create and post open positions to various sites such as LinkedIn, Indeed.com, and others
· Partner closely with manager to assess and optimize our recruiting process
· Partner closely with internal and external partners to enhance and maintain our online presence
· Prepare and extend offer letters and follow up with appropriate paperwork
· Maintain relationships with staffing vendors for various needs including contract and/or hard-to-fill positions
· Perform pre-employment background checks on individuals that have accepted offers
· Track and report on various metrics related to the recruiting process
· Maintain communication with both successful and unsuccessful candidates
· Maintain knowledge of federal and state employment and workforce laws
Here's what you'll need:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Two years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
· Strong rapport building, collaboration, and relationship management skills
· Strong time management, organizational, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Operates with a high sense of urgency, professionalism, confidence, and flexibility
· Ability to adapt and embrace change
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced, dynamic environment
· High degree of self-motivation and initiative with strong follow-through and follow-up
· Strong customer focus skills
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Ability to think creatively and bring fresh ideas forward
· Strong social media and networking skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply send your resume to: