Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for executing the A-Player Recruitment process including but not limited to defining, searching, qualifying, assessing and selecting candidates.
The Technical Recruiter leads the recruitment process to identify and hire highly qualified and professional candidates for field and corporate positions.
The core responsibility of talent acquisition is to get “the right people, at the right time, in the right place, for the right price.”
- A company working towards a greater good
- Collaborative Human Resource environment
- Our success has as much to do with attitude as aptitude—what’s in our hearts, not just our heads
- Support Research & Development functions within Starkey’s Technology group while focusing on their hiring needs
- Sourcing candidates , screening as well as participating in full life cycle recruiting efforts
You will need:
5+ year’s prior experience recruiting Technical roles such as...
- Research & Development
- Technology Development
- Microelectronic Packaging
- Hardware Development
- Documentation Control
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electro Acoustics
- Microelectronic Design
- Systems Engineering
- Product Management
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experienced in learning and mastering new technologies and languages
- Experience in sourcing and finding “hard to fill” talent
- Consultative attitude/ approach
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey.Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled. EEO is the law.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
To apply click Technical Recruiter