Full Time Contract Recruiter Job
Cray, Inc. is on the move. We seek an engaged, highly motivated, dedicated technical contract recruiter to acquire talent in order to meet our company growth goals. Located in downtown St. Paul this position will partner with the dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate recruiting team to perform fast-paced full-cycle nation-wide recruiting. Here is an opportunity to dive in and make a difference for the world’s premier supercomputing company.
This is a four month contract position, starting in October.
· Perform full cycle recruiting, including, strategy setting, sourcing, screening, interviewing and negotiating job offers.
· Determine appropriate recruiting strategies for advertising, sourcing and posting positions.
· Source candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
· Coach Hiring Managers and interview team on appropriate interview techniques and proper candidate evaluation.
· Update and maintain accurate information in our Applicant Tracking System.
· At least 8 years of progressive experience in recruiting, with 5 years of technical recruiting.
· Corporate AND agency recruiting experience desired.
· Excellent teamwork, collaboration, creativity, initiative, project management, communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills with a passion for excellence.
· Ability to build strong networks and client relationships.
· Must have strong experience with on-line Applicant Tracking Systems (UltiPro Recruitment is a plus).
As the global leader in supercomputing, Cray provides highly advanced supercomputing systems and world-class services and support to government, industry and academia. Cray technology enables scientists and engineers to achieve remarkable breakthroughs by accelerating performance, improving efficiency and extending the capabilities of their most demanding applications. Located in Cray Plaza, enjoy the downtown experience with underground parking.
If interested and qualified, send resume to:
Monte Amundson, Talent Acquisition Manager; email@example.com.