Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
3M is seeking three Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinators for our Talent Planning and Acquisition department located at our global headquarters in Maplewood, MN. Be part of what’s next!
The person hired for the position of Talent Acquisition Coordinator will perform operational duties to support the Talent Acquisition Department. Maintain data integrity related to requisition content and candidate offers. Also lead and/or participate in TA process related projects as necessary.
These individuals will report to the Manager of U.S. Recruitment Operations.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares internal/external requisitions for posting, ensuring compliance with all required areas including OFCCP.
- Initiates postings for internal and external requisitions
- Executes compliance processes including export control (in conjunction with 3M Trade Compliance), Conflict of Interest (in partnership with Government Contract Compliance Department) and rehire eligibility.
- Sends interview confirmations to external candidates and work with external travel vendor to authorize travel for external candidates.
- Creates and extends offer letters after verifying accuracy of approved offer details.
- Manages candidate pre-contingencies for external hires, including: bonus/relocation repayment agreements, background check, drug testing, local and remote medical testing and notifying required parties of appropriate clearances.
- Adjudicates discrepant background reports in partnership with Talent Acquisition Compliance.
- Partners with on-site onboarding team in enrolling external candidates in New Employee Orientation
- Acts as primary point of contact for HR Service Center for TA process questions (ie requisition creation, requisition assignment, internal requisition process etc).
- Assists recruiter with candidate dispositioning and phone screens on an as needed basis.
- Leads and/or participates in TA process related projects
- Maintains TA SharePoint site.
- Provides a high level of customer service to external candidates
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) combined year of experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting
- Minimum of 1 year of human resources and/or talent acquisition experience preferred
- Experience with SuccessFactors recruitment system
- Strong detail orientation, with experience creating and administering talent acquisition processes
- Experience supporting/administering pre-employment contingency processes (including education verifications and background adjudication)
- Experience with manufacturing production recruitment
- Previous experience in high volume recruitment environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with talent acquisition related compliance requirements (ie – OFCCP, EEOC, etc)
- Adaptability – ability to strive in a changing work environment
Location: Maplewood, MN
Relocation: Is NOT authorized
Do you see the world differently? Are you inspired by how a simple shift can result in big change? Do you share your ideas in the hopes of coming up with something even better by working together? Then join 3M! With 88,000 people around the world in more than 70 countries and $30 billion in sales, 3M is committed to building on our rich heritage by bringing our best to the innovations we create. Be part of improving how people live and work every day. Be part of what’s next at 3M! Follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator