Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Builds and maintains an efficient and effective recruiting team. Establishes goals and priorities for the team and directs the day-to-day activities of team members. Ensures the quality of the work performed and accuracy of output produced by the team. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the recruiting group. Serves as an expert resource for the team in resolving complex issues and solving technical problems. Manages the applicant experience for the team. Actively reviews and promotes the achievement of diversity goals, particularly in positions where underutilization may exist. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations and company policies concerning the recruiting process. Manages the relationship with assigned customers to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of recruiting services.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of human resources and/or recruitment experience
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resources competencies, including applicable employment laws, regulations and company policies
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures
- Strong analytical and process facilitation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
To apply click Recruiting Supervisor