Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening and building a pipeline of qualified candidates. The Sourcing Specialist will engage passive and active candidates to support the growth of the organization.
- Sourcing and Recruiting qualified candidates for our retail stores and base camp positions.
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates utilizing job boards, social media and other networking tools
- Partner with the Gander Mountain Recruitment team to build targeted sourcing plans and develop forward thinking strategies to identify a pipeline of candidates
- Pre-Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range and relocation needs in order to identify qualified applicants and to streamline the interview process.
- Complete other duties as assigned
Education/Years of Service
- BA/BS with a combination of 1-2 years of agency and/or in-house sourcing/recruitment experience
- Proven ability to follow-up, to communicate effectively and to build and sustain relationships with all levels of management.
- Experience in alternative sourcing methods
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to sell the strengths of the company.
- A proven track record of sourcing/recruiting exceptional talent and assisting in meeting the staffing needs of a rapidly growing organization with multiple locations.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working or recruiting in a retail environment is highly preferred
- Experience with IT/IS recruitment is a plus
To apply click Recruiting Sourcing Specialist