Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Help Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target stores, Distribution Centers and headquarters.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
- Creatively source high caliber technical candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
- Demonstrate versitility and flexibility in supporting a variety of business units based on hiring needs
- Leverage recruiting acumen to provide consultative guidance to business leaders
- Build strong and dynamic partnerships with HR business partners, and hiring managers to proactively manage staffing needs.
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process
- Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment
- Experience recruiting within variety of business units
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong strategic thinking and creativity
- 4-year college degree
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Sr Recruiter