Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid - sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At RTI, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider RTI a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the foodservice industry which include - McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for providing recruitment consulting and support across the organization. This position will manage full-cycle recruiting as well as the candidate experience through sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment, selection and offer. In addition, the Recruiter will also be responsible for building relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the external community. The recruiter will also need to identify and manage vendor relationships, recruitment initiatives and the process for a “best in class” function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Full cycle recruiting and coordination of positions including job postings, development of sourcing strategies, screening and interviewing candidates, and formulating offer letters for corporate and field hires.
• Proactively source and network, and creatively identify and interview potential candidates for a variety of exempt as well as non-exempt positions.
• Manage and maintain our preferred vendor relationships and negotiate contract renewals on a yearly basis
• Work closely with hiring managers in the development of recruitment and selection plans
• Create and maintain employment branding and recruitment processes including job postings, job descriptions, interview processes, vendors, and other advertisements / methods
• Conduct phone interviews and schedule qualified candidates for in person interviews
• Process candidate pre-hire paperwork, including background checks, drug screens, DOT compliance, and online assessments
• Maintain effective communication with candidates and hiring managers
• Train hiring managers and other employees on specific human resource information, i.e., behavioral interviewing, HR compliance, employee coaching, etc.
• Assist with offer process, including verbal offers and creation of all written offer letters
• Notify necessary HR and or corporate staff of new employee information
• Maintain and update candidate information in ATS including communication, candidate status, and requisition updates
• Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly reports providing appropriate metrics relating to recruitment process and position updates
• Adhere to equal opportunity/affirmative action guidelines and federal and state regulations in recruiting efforts
• Provide ongoing support to employees related to recruiting and other human resource information
• Actively involved in other human resource related projects
• Assist other members of the HR team as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with a focus in Business, Human Resources or related field.
o 7+ years of full like cycle recruiting experience filling Exempt and Non-exempt roles.
o Knowledge of interviewing and an understanding of the laws and regulations pertaining to employment
o Experience working in a variety of applicant tracking systems
o Experience with vendor management and contract negotiation
o Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with managers and external partners
o Ability to perform in a fast paced customer centric environment
o Travel as needed – less than 15%
To protect our employees and customers and provide a safe and healthy work environment, new hires are required to successfully complete a background check, drug test and motor vehicles check. Restaurant Technologies is EEO / Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply click Senior Recruiter