Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Be a Part of the Transformation and Renew Blue Strategy!
If you are ambitious, passionate, competitive, absolutely love a challenge, smart, energetic, dedicated, grounded in integrity and focused on excellence then we want you on our team. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and help write the next chapter of the Best Buy success story come be part of our Talent Acquisition team.
You will be responsible to develop and execute strategies to identify, source and attract high quality technology professionals for corporate positions within Best Buy. Positions will include: developers, architects, project managers, programmers and product managers.
You will act as a consultant to multiple business partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement.
In this role you will develop comprehensive sourcing strategies and conduct candidate sourcing for assigned roles in your functional area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent.
You will also participate in special projects as required.
This position works in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization.
You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
• Proven proficiency in developing sourcing strategies utilizing multiple channels
• 5+ years of experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification.
• 5+ years of experience sourcing and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers.
• 5+ years of experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate debrief, development of employment offers, extending offers to candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS); Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining 100% compliance with required data fields
• Solid experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
• Well-versed in recruiting and sourcing techniques for technical roles (developers, architects, project managers, programmers and product managers) with advanced sourcing/recruiting methodologies
To apply click Sr Corporate Technical Recruiter