Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Since 1940, Dairy Queen® has been one of the world’s best known and loved brands. The company is a leading franchisor with more than 6,400 Dairy Queen® Orange Julius® and Karmelkorn® stores with locations in the United States, Canada and 25 other countries around the globe. International Dairy Queen (IDQ) has successfully maintained a small company feel that values integrity, progressive thought, growth, collaboration and brand heritage.
If you are interested in joining a company that is an American icon, and is committed to making a difference by creating smiles and bringing people together in communities around the world --- apply today!
IDQ is looking for a Manager of Organization and Talent Acquisition to join our team at the headquarters in Edina, MN! The Manager of Organization and Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing sound solutions to complex business issues through overall design, implementation and optimization of IDQ HR processes. Processes include Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Workforce/Succession Planning. This role will partner with the Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP) as well as consult with business leaders to ensure process alignment with business strategies. This role will also have overall management of the HR Operations team including the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst.
As the Manager of Organization and Talent Acquisition you will bring your skills and grow in the following areas:
Human Resources Operations:
- Develop, optimize and maintain human resources systems that meet International Dairy Queen’s human resources information needs.
- Provide strategic leadership over the HRIS system (currently Ultimate Software), including serving as project manager for the implementation of new functionality. Gather requirements, design workflows and ensure data integrity.
- Identify, create and execute on annual and future department goals for the HR Operations team (HRIS Analyst and HR Assistant) to align with the overall HR strategy. Provide coaching, feedback, support and development to team members. Direct the workflow and prioritization of work for the team.
- Develop, refine and maintain HR policies and organizational procedures across the global IDQ organization. Leverage technology to deliver and manage policies to remain current.
- Design, develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy to support the growth of a performance organization. Provide leadership and development of best practices on all hiring and staffing processes to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Manage staff (Talent Acquisition Specialist) who provides full life cycle recruitment by consulting with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand business and staffing needs. Develop business partnerships to project for current and future workforce needs.
- Create and maintain HR processes surrounding talent acquisition and employee on-boarding. As needed, communicate and train HR staff and company management on such processes.
- Manage staffing vendor contracts, relationships and negotiations and staffing contractor resources, both within the U.S. and for International staffing.
- At times, may lead the recruitment of select positions.
Process Development and Project Management – Workforce Planning:
- Project manage the annual performance management process and workforce planning/succession planning sessions including project and process leadership to the HR team and senior business leaders to assure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframes.
- In partnership with the EVP of Human Resources and HR Business Partners, participate in creating and optimizing strategic workforce, talent management and succession planning initiatives.
- Develop key analytics and data creation/reporting to monitor progress and workforce planning-related activities.
- In partnership with EVP of Human Resources and HR Business Partners, participate in the design of development programs for high potential employees, managers and leadership, to promote development of key skills and leadership competencies that meet business-specific strategies and goals. Project mange the implementation of such programs.
Are you interested? Here is the experience and qualifications we want you to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, training, organizational development, HR policies and procedures, etc. , including experience in a subset of the following roles: Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner; HR Operations management; Talent acquisition, either directly or managing this function.
- Previous supervisory experience required. Strong management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems functionalities. Experience successfully leading projects related to HRIS implementation and optimization.
- Track record of leading the creation and implementation of HR processes and services; has lead continuous improvement of HR systems and processes through the management of data and leveraging technology; has re-engineered processes from scratch.
- Demonstrated success in the area of integrated talent management (performance management, workforce/succession management and/or career development). Proven project management and leadership skills in these areas.
- Experience building new organizational capabilities and leading department and organization wide change initiatives.
- TQM or Six Sigma training/certification a plus.
- Ability to influence without authority and build strong relationships with HR and business leaders, work collaboratively and open-mindedly to build and optimize HR functions.
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple tasks and projects both strategically and operationally.
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning skills, particularly pertaining to HR systems and processes, and how to relate those plans to organizational development strategies.
- Proactive, pragmatic problem-solving approach to business challenges.
- Strong process management mindset to problem solving, program development.
- Change agility – able to successfully master new and better ways to work; learn quickly; support and promote change where needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Benefit package includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, employer paid basic life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid sick and vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, wellness challenges and more!
IDQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. IDQ participates in the US E-Verify program.
To apply click Manager Organization & Talent Acquisition