Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Works closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs. Develops, initiates and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Talent Acquisition related processes. Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”. Member of a 15 person Minnesota based Talent Acquisition Team, with additional US wide (MA, IN, CA) and Global TA colleagues.
• Develops strong relationships with hiring managers and actively sells recruitment services; oversees the recruitment process and coaches on selection and screening processes to ensure quality of hire.
• Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract and find the best qualified candidates; able to sell to candidates the company, the function and role.
• Actively builds networks outside the organization to facilitate candidate pipeline development; also must be willing to cold call as needed.
• Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
• Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers.
• Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software. Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the Talent Acquisition function and eliminate non-value added work. Focus on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the recruiting process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
• Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
• Troubleshoot problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process.
• Represent Talent Acquisition and/or serve as project manager on specified initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of client-facing recruitment experience required, including experience building candidate pipelines
- Experience presenting meaningful hiring plans and metrics to senior business leaders required
- Sales Administration, Operations and Training as well as Leadership recruitment experience strongly desired
- Prior recruitment agency experience preferred
- Experience implementing creative diversity recruiting strategies preferred
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools/social media as well as proactive recruiting required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle administrative tasks required
- Must be skilled in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Applicant Tracking Systems
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist- Sales