Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Job Description Summary:
• Participate in recruitment activity across multiple US locations.
• Able to work in a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
• Assist in developing strategic and creative sourcing/hiring strategies.
• Owns full life cycle recruitment for positions of responsibility.
• The ability to source and recruit effectively for remote and multi-site locations.
• Coordinate all aspects of the interview process - assess candidate qualifications via phone screens and in-person interviews and provide feedback and recommendations to hiring managers.
• Balance the candidate experience with business needs, and ensure final candidates are prepared throughout the process to accept an offer.
• Partner with the Hiring Managers to identify job hiring requirements, process and top talent.
• Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationships with hiring managers, providing high level of customer service in recruitment.
• Maintain knowledge of current employment/recruiting market and trends.
• Uses Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
• Utilize existing and new networks to contact passive candidates and build pipeline for current and future positions.
• Participate in creating and monitoring activities that impact employment brand awareness (employment advertising, collateral material, website and posting content, events, etc).
• Bachelors Degree.
• Must have at least 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience with non-exempt and professional positions.
• Experience sourcing and recruiting for remote locations strongly preferred.
• Previous interviewing experience and knowledge of behavioral interviewing technique.
• Knowledge and experience with an applicant tracking system and process required.
• Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people, both oral and written.
% Travel Required:
To apply click Recruiter