Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Human Resources team provides management and guidance on all policies, programs and compliance efforts associated with hiring, team member retention, compensation/benefits, diversity/inclusion, employee relations, learning programs, and consults with managers and team members to manage change.
CLG HR partners with business leaders to drive performance and identify and manage employment, operational and reputation risks. This Recruiter 2 will be responsible for developing and fostering ongoing collaborative, and effective, working relationships with assigned business leaders and HR partners from Wells Fargo Home Lending (WFHL) Servicing.
This role will focus on providing full life cycle recruitment support with an emphasis on non-exempt positions. This role will report to a Recruiting Manager on the Servicing Team.
Consideration will be given to candidates in major hub sites across the Wells Fargo Home Lending footprint.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- Developing innovative recruiting strategies and solutions.
- Identifying and executing opportunities to positively impact diversity hiring initiatives.
- Staying current with industry and staffing trends including relevant companies and competitive data.
- Serving as subject matter expert to line of business regarding recruiting process and best practices.
- Consulting with business line to enhance the existing recruitment process.
- Utilizing creative approaches to direct sourcing, cold calling, competitor research, internet search, networking and referrals, as well as traditional sourcing methods.
***Consideration will be given to candidates in major hub sites across the Wells Fargo Home Lending footprint***
2+ years recruiting or human resources experience.
- Demonstrated recruiting success, specifically full-cycle hiring in a high volume environment under stringent deadlines.
- Strong consulting skills with proven ability to interact, collaborate, influence and deliver compliant recruiting results.
- Knowledge of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations with demonstrated resiliency, adaptability and commitment.
- Demonstrated ability to partner successfully.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, problem solving, and critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent thought.
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, internet search, negotiating and closing candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel.
- Experience within a corporate recruitment environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Behavioral based interviewing experience.
- Proven success working on a virtual team.
To apply click Recruiter 2