Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Recruits, screens, interviews, recommends, and selects candidates for positions to ensure adequate staffing for assigned area(s). Extends offers to selected candidates. Facilitates onboarding process. Ensures applicants provide required documentation.
- Recruits, screens, interviews, recommends, and selects candidates for positions. Schedules and conducts interviews with candidates for placement.
- Utilizes automated tools to post job openings, review employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants.
- Facilitates and documents the job posting, job requisition, recruitment, and selection processes. This includes accurately entering this data within the HR application and completing paperwork.
- Extends offers to selected candidates, working with management of assigned area and Compensation personnel to determine selected candidate's offer rate.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of management to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs.
- Consults with management of assigned area(s) to identify and recommend the most qualified candidate for positions above entry level or that require further screening of applicants.
- Keeps informed of developments in such areas as wage and salaries, team member benefits, policies, and employment law.
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules, working conditions, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Searches for and recruits applicants for open positions.
- Administers pre-employment tests and checks references when required.
- Notifies applicants by email or telephone to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection/nonselection.
- Participates in job fairs, recruiting visits and builds/maintains relationships with schools and organizations to recruit candidates.
- Any combination of post-secondary education and experience in recruitment, selection, and placement to equal three years.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, electronic calendar, and mail software.
- Bachelors degree in business, Human Resources, or related degree and two years of related experience.
- Experience recruiting high volume, entry level, service-industry positions.
- Experience using electronic tools for recruiting, applicant tracking and onboarding.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry/environment.
May require work time outside of regular business hours for job fairs or events.
To apply click Recruiter