Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
AtriCure Inc. is your partner in atrial fibrillation solutions. Our research and rigorous atrial fibrillation clinical trials have led to innovations in ablation technology, including bi-polar and cryoablation, to treat atrial fibrillation with lasting solutions. Our Synergy Ablation System is the first and only device approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing open heart procedures simultaneously. In addition, we pioneered the AtriClip™, a left atrial appendage occlusion, device that is the most widely implanted for left atrial appendage management worldwide. It is our passion to collaborate with surgeons to make surgeries like the Maze IV simpler to perform and reproducible by more doctors around the world. Through continued commitment to product innovation and education grounded in clinical science, we’re working to reduce the global atrial fibrillation epidemic.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing the overall corporate global recruitment strategy for AtriCure. The role is accountable to build a world-class recruiting function to hire “A” players in a structured, consistent and successful manner. The Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and lead our company to market, brand and build a talent pool of highly-qualified applicants.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop a global recruitment strategy and methodology. This will include job posting optimization, recruiting, marketing, channel development, job board procurement, social media, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
• Actively recruit and manage the full lifecycle hiring processes for open positions within the Company. This process includes: Planning, Sourcing, Qualifying, Assessing, Closing and Engaging.
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pools
• Provide a high level of service throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle.
• Pre-screen applicants by reviewing resumes, conducting phone and in-person interviews for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
• Serve as the main point of contact for candidates, providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and position.
• Inform and guide hiring managers regarding staffing issues, policies, and processes.
• Create and present interviewing questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with hiring and employment data.
• Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
• Manage scheduling and logistics between candidates and hiring managers.
• Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
• Organize, lead and document post-interview feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions, and other recruiting activities. This includes applicant tracking for EEO purposes.
• Proactively keep hiring managers and HR team informed of all recruiting activity
• Provide expertise on the regional employment market, trends and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure competitiveness in hiring.
• Participate in career fairs, networking events and local recruiting events
• Maintain weekly recruiting activity report including open jobs, sourcing tools, candidate status, closed requisitions and offers accepted
• Utilize excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills and be able to thrive in a corporate recruiting environment
• Train and lead employees on appropriate interviewing techniques
• Ensure job description are written and updated for all roles within the company.
• Negotiate and execute agreements with staffing agencies when necessary.
• Manage job postings internally, on the Company’s website, and on job boards or other locations.
• Manage or assist with the Company’s co-op program.
• Obtain authorization for offers and extend them to candidates.
• Liaise with counterpart in the Company’s international division.
This position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal employees and external candidates. The Talent Acquisition Manager must be not only positive, approachable and work effectively with diverse personalities but also self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, the following is required:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7+ year’s full life-cycle recruiting experience. Corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred.
• Proven experience in and a passion for leading a recruiting/talent acquisition function
• Experience working in a medical device, technology or product development company preferred
• In-depth knowledge of recruitment based web sites, social media and sourcing tools
• Must be well-organized, dependable and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize, maintain a high level of confidentiality, and work effectively with all departments.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and the use of online websites and social media.
• Knowledge of Human Resource laws and regulations
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with a geographical dispersed environment – (multiple locations, both domestic and international)
• Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
Must be willing to travel approximately 25%+ to our corporate headquarters in West Chester, OH.
We are looking to hire this role at our corporate West Chester, OH location or Minneapolis, MN.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager