Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
MTS Systems is looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team. This position reports to the Director, Talent Management and is a key member of the HR Leadership team.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you are expected to develop strong relationships across the organization and will play a key role in implementing a sustainable and scalable recruitment program.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop recruitment strategies, policies and procedures, including selection techniques to identify, attract hire and on-board world class talent.
- Partner with the HR Leadership team to provide consultation related to all Talent Acquisition strategy and process recommendations to include service level agreements, key performance metrics, team structure, budget and overall success.
- Provide vision and leadership to engage and develop a high-performing Talent Acquisition team.
- Establish and manage the successful implementation of comprehensive sourcing and recruiting plans to ensure technical and leadership pipelines of talent.
- Lead external global branding efforts to position MTS as a premier employer for exceptional talent.
- Select, implement and oversee the Managed Service Provider (MSP) program for our contingent workforce.
- Provide recommendations on the selection and management of third party vendors and ensure vendor performance metrics are monitored.
- Assist in developing talent acquisition best practices, processes and policies to be shared across the MTS organization globally.
- A talent acquisition leader with broad experience, significant technical capability, demonstrated innovation, proven relationship management and a track record of execution excellence and achieving results.
- Ten years of progressively more sophisticated HR experience with at least 3 years managing a talent acquisition department in a best practice corporate environment. Expertise running programs for experienced hires within high growth companies. Prior leadership experience in a mid-size to large companies is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of traditional and cutting-edge sourcing strategies and methodologies including utilization of campus recruiting and social media to recruit and expand the MTS employment brand.
- Prior success managing vendor relationships including but not limited to MSP vendors, search relationships, and third party staff augmentation firms.
- Strong executive presence. Proven ability to manage multiple internal clients to achieve goals through influencing, partnering, and developing productive relationships with senior leadership and line managers across the business.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently in an environment of multiple, changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal communication).
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PHR and/or SPHR preferred
- Prior experience with Success Factors preferred
Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence
Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster.
MTS Systems Corporation is a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors. The Company’s testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS’s high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications.
Third party/agency submissions will not be accepted for this position.
It is the policy of MTS Systems Corporation to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment of all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or covered veteran status.
In addition, MTS complies with all applicable state and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager