Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Manages the recruitment processes, tools and resources for the US business
- Drives process improvement and change activities that enhance the team's and organization's recruitment effectiveness.
- Manages training and materials that improve hiring manager selection effectiveness
- Designs and implements external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's total talent requirements.
- Identifies sources of candidates and initiates and maintains relationships with outside sources and vendors (e.g., on-line sites, agency recruiters, colleges, and job fair sponsors).
- Manages the design, content and placement decisions regarding posting placement and external employment branding; leverages social media and other electronic means to improve candidate pipelines.
- Evaluates selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure compliance to standards; participates in the development and implementation of revisions.
- Develops and manages recruiting budget.
- Ensures adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations governing the recruitment processes.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Manages Affirmative Action program and works with broader Talent Management organization to enhance diversity hiring outcomes.
- Personally recruits candidates for certain positions within the organization.
Candidates most successful in this role possess:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field and minimum 8 years professional level recruiting and/or human resources experience, including managerial experience.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager