Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Deluxe Corporation is an award winning provider that is launching new products, offering new services, and creating new ways to help small businesses and financial institutions succeed. We provide an environment that is dynamic, not bureaucratic and a structure that is rewarding, not routine, now we need you to provide the passion and expertise!
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well-established, publicly traded company.
Are you an effective communicator with a passion for working with people? Would you consider yourself left-brain dominant with right-brain influence? Do you thrive in a growth-minded environment? Keep reading if this sounds like you.
We are seeking a highly self-driven professional to partner with and support our fast-paced, award-winning Talent Acquisition team. This business-savvy opportunity is part coordinator, problem-solver, and brand evangelist.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be part of a progressive team that is recognized for its leading edge social media, talent community, and branding work. In turn, we recognize aptitude and celebrate innovation.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews (phone, virtual, in-office)
- Arrange travel and manage expenses for candidates and HR leadership
- Manage ATS and external job board postings
- Assist with ATS candidate management and candidate inquiries
- Coordinate candidate background checks and drug screens
- Prepare and proof candidate offer letters
- Participate with social media and branding initiatives
- Partner on recruitment and in-house event planning and coordination
- Drive other miscellaneous administrative duties that support the TA team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- 2+ years of corporate administrative support experience
- Previous experience using an ATS
- Ability to master computer systems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Flexibility to support multiple concurrent work assignments, with capability to balance and prioritize critical actions
- Manage towards deadlines with a strong attention to detail and follow-through capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
Social Connections Please visit our Facebook site to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture. http://www.facebook.com/deluxecareers.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator