Minnesota Contract Recruiter Job
MoneyGram has over 310,000 agent locations and operations in 200 countries, the company is committed to providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services worldwide. MoneyGram has more than twice the locations of McDonald’s, Starbucks, Subway and Walmart combined. As a truly global business, MoneyGram is committed to bringing diverse, passionate and action oriented top talent into our organization to continue to build our success.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter for a long term contract engagement. This resource will manage full cycle recruitment to ensure strong talent is acquired into the organization. The incumbent will have accountability for the Minnesota region recruiting for our Minneapolis and Brooklyn Center offices, focusing on Operations and IT positions. This role is based in St. Louis Park, but will be onsite regularly in our Brooklyn Center office to manage stakeholders. This role is suited to an action oriented hands on individual who can manage senior stakeholders, but who also is driven by the search to directly source qualified candidates and take a proactive rather than passive approach to talent. Working closely with your HR Business Partners and the HR Director of IT & Operations, you will be accountable for the continued development of an in-house recruiting function. Key areas of focus in this role are:
Change management by developing trust and credibility with stakeholders through the direct sourcing of qualified candidates, resulting in reduced agency reliance
- Develop proactive creative strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates. Enhance market brand through non traditional and forward thinking methods.
- Consistent and transparent metrics and KPI’s to manage stakeholders. Own and promote cost savings and the recruitment function value proposition. Provide tailored and regular reporting, reducing duplication and increasing process visibility.
- Lead end to end recruitment activity including the transition from Corporate approvals for the position to: determine the recruitment strategy; set and manage stakeholder expectations; finalize the interview team; source and advertize positions; resume screen and manage application workflow; candidate communication and feedback; schedule interviews; manage external vendors where necessary; telephone screen and conduct face to face competency interviews for candidates; prepare shortlists and candidate summaries; brief hiring managers and stakeholders involved in the interviews; collect and communicate feedback; facilitate hiring decisions through deep advisory; management of the offer process; facilitate reference checks; and handover to the HR Business Partner for on-boarding.
- Aggressively source qualified applicants from a variety of creative channels, including: contacting leads from social networking; online tools and job boards; referrals and database sourcing; and leveraging the recruiting management tool by developing a database and pipeline (iCIMS)
- Build strong relationships and proactively report hiring activity through communication, meetings and tailored reports to key stakeholders
- Active participation in Talent Acquisition Team meetings and 1:1 management meetings.
- External vendor management. Review, engage and manage vendors and agencies where appropriate. Set clear expectations; provide timely feedback and liaize with the procurement team where necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree qualified; additional HR, post graduate, MBA or project management qualifications are an asset
- Experience in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders at all levels; experience in a global organization preferred
- Minimum 10 years recruitment experience required; 1-3 years in-house required
- Significant IT and Operations expertise required; an exhaustive online social network and local market penetration of IT professionals is essential
- Expertise in the sourcing and recruitment of all levels up to executive management roles is required
- Demonstrated capacity to successfully manage a high volume of requisitions
- Proven ability to implement successful, cost-effective and creative sourcing strategies in competitive job market conditions. This includes proven success at locating and establishing relationships with difficult to find applicants. Expertize in transitioning the passive candidate into an active candidate.
- In depth experience sourcing qualified applicants on career sites, within user groups, and through professional networking. Extensive expertize conducting web and database searches using logic criteria in addition to contacting and qualifying candidates directly.
- Knowledge of new and developing leading edge sourcing approaches for social networking and mobile tools beyond LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong technical and methodical capability: demonstrated ownership of recruiting metrics and KPI’s; generating, interpreting and communicating reporting data; superior applicant tracking and systems experience essential
- Extensive experience interviewing, including Competency Based Interviews. Demonstrated capability to source, telephone screen and assess candidates for shortlist without Hiring Manager involvement. High alignment and success rate of candidate skill and organizational fit. Design of targeted competency based interviews and development of customized screening tools when required.
- Superior relationship management skills with a track record of establishing positive and professional rapport quickly. Experience building rapid credibility and trusted relationships with applicants, peers, HR Business Partners and hiring managers.
- Consistent and accurate time/expectation management; the ability to forecast recruitment timelines and consistently follow through on commitments
- Technical acumen with web enabled systems and tools. Strong PC skills paired with high proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
To apply click Senior Contract Recruiter