Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsible to provide professional support to business partners by coordinating the full lifecycle recruitment process (planning, sourcing, screening and hiring) of non-exempt and exempt level positions to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination in education and/ or experience preferred.
- Three years recruiting experience in a corporate recruiting role. Experience with full lifecycle recruiting, experience managing the business partnership with hiring managers, and experience in social media sourcing strongly preferred.
- Preferred experience: agency recruiting, HR Generalist, knowledge in the Food, Retail and/or Distribution Industries, and/or working knowledge in an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action environment.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provide timely and efficient recruitment services in accordance with organizational goals, established department policies and procedures and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Organize and coordinate the recruitment process including: creating recruitment advertising and online posting, developing strategic applicant sourcing techniques and recruiting solutions, administering the assessment, interviewing and selection process, extending job offers, preparing new hire paperwork and maintaining required compliance files. Maintain applicant flow logs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Partner with hiring managers/supervisors to identify and understand personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills necessary to recruit for the position. Work closely with compensation and hiring managers as needed to update/write job description/job posting information, and to formulate competitive and equitable compensation packages and provide updates on market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Assess potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and company culture alignment. Ensure candidates meet minimum job requirements and that pre-employment checks (criminal background checks, drug tests, etc.) are completed and appropriately documented.
- Identify potential candidates using various recruitment sources, to include, internet sourcing, direct sourcing, networking, associate referrals, advertising, social media and job fairs.
- Schedule and coordinate the logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers including virtual interviews, interview scheduling and travel arrangements. Create offer letters and present offers to candidate with hiring managers.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as it relates to the recruitment process, to include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) entity level controls, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) controls, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) goals, as well as internal Human Resource policy and procedures.
- Build strong business relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners and ensure a high level of customer service. Keep candidates, hiring managers, business partners, and HR management informed throughout the recruitment process as necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best HR/recruiting practices; makes recommendations to improve current processes and ensure company programs and processes are in compliance.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSAs):
An understanding of employment law and labor related laws and regulations and business practices. Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and levels. Demonstrated effective interviewing skills and ability to utilize a wide range of sourcing methods including cold calling, networking, internet posting, social media, database searching, advertising and internal associate referrals.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and good negotiation, relationship building and customer service skills. Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization. Must be organized, able to multi-task and prioritize and have good attention to detail. Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Must be proficient with the Internet and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to travel as required.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The associate is frequently required to sit/stand/walk. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a typical office environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
General office equipment (i.e., computer, telephone, copy/facsimile machine, etc.)
To apply click Recruiter