Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends. We are a Minneapolis-based, growing restaurant chain with a fast paced, high energy environment with amazing growth. To see for yourself, contact the recruiter with the instructions below.
This position is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process for corporate and assigned leadership positions that may be nationally based. Will be supporting multiple functions and levels within BWW shared services organization through effective strategic sourcing and candidate selection. Will support North American Business and Shared Service goals and talent strategies as necessary and work closely with enterprise leadership and Talent Management constituents to support internal and external talent pipelining and bench strength. This individual will also be involved in supporting or leading initiatives for process improvement, innovative solutions and recruiting strategies. Partner closely with Talent Acquisition team on shared goals and initiatives to support organization strategy and business growth.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work closely with internal business customers to manage recruiting strategy for shared services organization and North American business needs as necessary. Will focus primarily on local market but may have expanded focus nationally supporting business needs.
· Interaction, support and some direction of activities with senior and executive leadership.
· Responsible for full lifecycle of recruiting including sourcing, conducting phone interviews, coordinating interview schedules, presenting qualified candidates, reviewing pre-employment assessment results and background checks, conducting reference checks, and applicant and candidate communications.
· Identify and manage recruiting strategy; source qualified candidates through the effective use of strategic sourcing via creative resources; internet, social media, networking, pipelining, advertising, and job postings, etc…
· Promote Buffalo Wild Wings employment brand and ensure that the Company’s best image and recruitment communications are professionally and accurately represented
· Represent the Company at community and career events as necessary
· Work within ATS system guidelines and defined processes to manage applicant and candidate activity
· Accurately manage and report new hire data on a regular basis, with an emphasis on Talent Acquisition metrics
· Facilitate the relocation process by working closely with transferees, new hires and third party vendor as appropriate
· Support and lead Talent Acquisition process improvement and redesign initiatives, as assigned
· Exhibit strong consultative skill set in order to influence and drive key partnerships with business customers
· Responsible for “just in time” training and coaching with leaders on hiring guidelines, headcount request process, competency integration and selection strategies.
· Exhibit expertise in areas of talent acquisition strategies such as; internal and external talent pipeline, diversity, behavioral interviewing and competency alignment, selection tool assessment and integration, strategic sourcing.
· Partner with enterprise leadership and Talent Management constituents on strategies, programs and innovation that align with talent attraction, selection, development and retention.
· Consulting responsibility in areas of headcount management, creating new and revising existing job descriptions based on business needs, understanding and ability to align talent capabilities.
· Facilitate and present key data on behalf of Talent Acquisition team.
· Strong and proven project management experience; driving discovery to timeline and resource management as well as execution.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate and support TA Social Media strategy
· Provide ongoing “just in time” training to business on hiring and selection guidelines and best practices
· Partner with Talent Management Business Partners on talent related initiatives; Talent Review session participation, performance trends, business trends and department or business shifts
· 4-year Degree in Human Resources or related business, or commensurate experience functioning at a high level within a corporate recruiting function.
· 8-10 years of hands on working experience within a Human Resources specifically in the Talent Acquisition function
· Experience functioning in a role that requires a consultative approach to solving business problems
· Proven expertise in recommending solutions and initiating steps in executing resolution
· Experience working with human resources functions and knowledge of EEO standards and guidelines
· High level experience with integration of compensation, benefits, other HR related functions
· Expertise with current and innovative sourcing tools an methods and experience using social media tools for recruiting and networking
· Expertise with Behavioral Interview training and application as well competency integration
· Technical experience with MS Office, Internet tools, ATS, HRIS and expense systems
· Experience and comfort level with social media tools and other internet employment advertising and networking tools
· Expertise in high level, multi-faceted, and multi business recruiting within a corporate environment
· High level of comfort and experience managing confidential and time sensitive situations
· Excellent kills in time management, organization attention to detail
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
· Experience with Ultipro or other Application Tracking Systems
· Restaurant or retail industry experience
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Consultant