Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NativeX, formerly W3i, is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team! The Senior Technical Recruiter will be the primary owner of the talent acquisition function at NativeX. The successful candidate is a “roll-up-the sleeves” professional with a passion for talent acquisition. NativeX is a leader in innovative monetization and user acquisition solutions for mobile and Web apps.
· Full recruitment lifecycle including: needs analysis, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring processes
· Leverage creative sourcing techniques to tap into specialized technical talent pools
· Build the NativeX’s brand as “employer of choice” and execute effectively
· Coach and counsel on staffing best practices
· Effective partnering with hiring managers on workforce planning
· Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success in selecting top talent and minimize forced turnover
· Hire for technical, behavioral and cultural fit
· Leverage ATS systems to streamline and reduce internal process and time-to-hire
· Facilitate relevant educational curriculum for hiring managers on recruitment
· Develop “grow our talent” initiative with effective training and development
· 5-7 years of hands-on recruitment and workforce planning experience in the technology industry
· Ability to “talk the same language” with technical staff and effectively sell opportunities to technical candidates
· Strong skills in: developing effective relationships, communication skills, managing expectations, scaling in a fast passed organization
· Solid analytical skills who can turn data into sound business decisions
· Ability to partner with managers at all levels and contribute towards their hiring success
· Proven track record of maximizing ROI on hiring top talent while managing costs
· Excellent skills in alternative sourcing, performance-based interviewing, and closing top candidates
· Thorough understanding of hiring best practices and ability to educate, motivate hiring managers and HR team
· Knowledge of talent practices in multiple locations/countries as we grow in different markets
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
· Competitive pay package that includes a base salary, annual incentive plan and equity based rewards program.
· Traditional benefits including Health, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) plan as well as Short-term and Long-term Disability.
· Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 5 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
· Ongoing growth and development opportunities including training, on-the-job experiences, tuition reimbursement and volunteer opportunities.
· A casual work environment.
To apply click Senior Technical Recruiter