Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We know that our people are our greatest asset and we work to attract talented individuals who possess integrity and drive results, and provide them with continuing opportunities for growth. As a Sourcer of Talent, you will be responsible for developing experienced talent pipelines, proactive candidate research, partner with hiring teams to develop a sourcing and channel strategy for each specific position and lead day-to-day recruiting activities for our Global Business Solutions team (Informations Systems & Technology). You will also lead and support a variety of projects to achieve broader recruiting department objectives.
Develop and implement recruiting strategies to meet hiring goals.
Direct IS/IT Recruiting and Sourcing is required.
Co-lead multi-function recruiting efforts, partner with our HR management team to hiring the best talent into the function.
Co-lead national career conferences.
Relationships: Report to the Recruiting Manager. Work closely with hiring managers and HR from the assigned functions – GBS, IS and Sourcing.
Develop hiring and recruitment strategies. Meet/exceed hiring targets for the function - evaluated annually.
• 7+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Success will be driven by your ability to foster an environment of continuous improvement in finding the finest candidates through creative sourcing and emerging recruitment practices.
• Conduct market and competitive intelligence; determine availability of specific talent profiles, etc.
• Knowledgeable of employment law and hiring best practices.
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2012 global net sales of US$16 billion.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, consider sharing your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills. You will work with legendary brands, nourish people around the world, and start building your own legacy.
To apply click Technical Recruiter - Sourcing Recruiting Manager