Full Time Recruiter Job
Proactively sources and recruits candidates for employment by actively participating in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities. Utilizes traditional and alternative sourcing techniques such as internal applicant tracking tool and social media. Partners with business line managers and Human Resource Generalists to develop and implement effective, timely, and cost effective recruitment strategies. Identifies, recommends, and interviews the most qualified candidates.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in sales, marketing, Human Resources or recruiting field
- Thorough knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
To apply click Senior Recruiter