Full Time Contract Recruiter Job
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in historic downtown St. Paul. Green Tree offers a generous transportation subsidy toward either a parking contract or a Metropass.
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Green Tree is currently seeking a recruiter to join our team for a temporary basis to assist full cycle recruitment of a variety of positions. We anticipate that we will need this resource for up to five months. Duties include full cycle recruitment support while achieving recruitment objectives within time deadlines. This also includes ensuring compliance with government and company guidelines, deadlines.
- Source, recruit, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Communicate with department hiring managers regarding current job openings and status of recruitment process, discuss and develop recruitment strategies.
- Work with all levels of management to proactively and strategically align the need for talent with business goals
- Work with business on advertising strategies and special events
- Coordinate temporary/contract employee order requests. Work with various vendors, place orders and monitor status.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports in addition to meeting recruitment metric standards
- Complete other duties as requested
- Four year college degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Psychology or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting
- Experience in full cycle recruiting in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience with financial services is preferred. Originations experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing tools including Monster, Careerbuilder, Ladders & LinkedIn
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Professional presence and service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- PC experience (Microsoft Word and Excel)
To apply click Full Cycle Recruiter