Full Time Recruiter Job
We are hiring the World’s Best Sourcing Specialists to help support Honeywell!
RandstadSourceright is one of the leading providers of talent acquisition solutions in the world. Our people are the best in the business, helping us win industry recognition and client accolades year after year as innovators and top providers of Blended Workforce Solutions, RPO, MSP, and Contingent Workforce Services.
Join us and help recruit for our client: Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions - Diverse solutions at home and at work
Honeywell’s environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning and mobility products, and building and process solutions are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
Our Sourcing Specialists work cohesively as part of a large nationwide staffing team. Their deep understanding of the Honeywell business model, organization and business drivers help them to be successful. This strategic role places great emphasis assessing client needs, designing research/candidate generation strategies, performing extensive internet research, recommending new sources of information and much more.
· Partner with the Client Facing Recruiters on: developing pre-screening questions specific to each requisition, intake meetings, interview feedback sessions and final selection meetings
· Participate in the development of sound Sourcing Strategies, using various model and channel options.
· Provide subject matter expertise/guidance on the most appropriate sourcing strategies
· Ensure continuous development of sourcing skills and knowledge using latest methods/tools of sourcing technologies, channels, pre-screening and candidate relationship management
· Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of experience in Recruiting with a 3 year emphasis on sourcing.
· Demonstrated competency in utilizing traditional and non-traditional tools for research and sourcing such as internet/online (resume banks, company websites, associations, etc.), AIRS, telephone (for direct sourcing and competitive intelligence), social media tools and has demonstrated experience in initiating and leading complex external research projects
· Strong track record of consulting with and advising senior clients
· Proven ability in high volume, fast paced recruitment environment through sourcing, selection, client and candidate relationship management
· Must have an ability to prioritize your time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.