Full Time Recruiter Job
We are hiring the World’s Best Client Facing Recruiters (CFR) to help support Honeywell!
Randstad Sourceright is one of the leading providers of talent acquisition solutions in the world. Our people are the best in the business, helping us win industry recognition and client accolades year after year as innovators and top providers of Blended Workforce Solutions, RPO, MSP, and Contingent Workforce Services.
Join us and help recruit for our client: Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions - Diverse solutions at home and at work
Honeywell’s environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning and mobility products, and building and process solutions are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
Our Client Facing Recruiters (CFR) work cohesively as part of a large nationwide staffing team. Their deep understanding of the Honeywell business model, organization and business drivers help them to be successful in a full life cycle recruiting role. The role places a great emphasis on influencing managers and HR Generalists while improving staffing effectiveness which helps to meet business goals. They also consult/influence clients; use data/information to drive results and if necessary, guide Hiring Managers towards a more effective solution.
· Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for 25+ requisitions This work may include partnering with Sourcing Specialists to develop an overall strategy which may include: assessing client needs, designing a research/candidate generation strategy that will result in the identification of accomplished candidates, performing extensive internet research, utilizing available databases, recommending new sources of information, and compiling and presenting the results of the research.
· Responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment from intake to offer and mapping of key talent from the industry.
· Lead intake meetings and interview wrap-up & final decision meetings and actively participate in requisition reviews
· Continually evaluate and adapt recruiting strategy / plan so that improvement / efficiencies are gained.
· Work with hiring managers and the HR Generalists to establish position requirements and recruitment priorities. Understand applicant requirements by studying job description, job qualifications and factors affecting hiring decisions
· Responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels including social media tools, user groups and limited job boards. Take active role in attending networking and user-group events to promote company and conduct passive recruiting
· Screen applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications against organization and motivational fit
· Assist with the implementation of strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization
· Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
· Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of experience in Recruiting in a corporate environment
· Strong track record of consulting with and advising senior clients
· Proven ability in high volume, fast paced recruitment environment through sourcing, selection, client and candidate relationship management
· Must have an ability to prioritize your time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.