Full Time Recruiter Job
Incumbent is responsible to provide administrative support to the recruiting process as well as other HR processes as assigned. Responsible to maintain vendor relationships and administer the company’s relocation and drug and background programs.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Five (5) plus years of administrative experience required. Background in human resources and recruiting support role strongly preferred.
- Responsible for recruitment administration and support to the recruiting process through the following:
- Tracks and supports job postings, advertising, applicant communication and the applicant tracking process. Responsible for supporting the postings for retail positions.
- Posts positions to various career websites in accordance with agreements.
- Sources resumes for open positions, conducts pre-screens, schedules interviews and works with travel department to coordinate travel for candidates.
- Maintains external recruiting internet accounts (i.e., Career Builder, Monster, Recruit Military, etc.).
- Acts as point of contact for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and monitors the career site for duplicate postings, extended vacancies and process integrity.
- Assists with writing and placing ads in local newspapers, trade journals, and other internet sites.
- Receives requisition requests through recruiting process and reviews for completion, ensures appropriate paper work is completed and attached and assigns new positions to recruiters.
- Creates offer letters and prepare offer packages for corporate recruiting team.
- Prepares new hire paperwork and provides data/paperwork to appropriate parties for access including systems set-up, door/security access, etc.
- Process associate referrals; ensure payment data is provided to payroll in a timely manner.
Responsible for general HR administration and reporting through the following:
- Completes paperwork for new hires with direct reports to update supervisor changes accordingly.
- Prepares paperwork and assists with new hire orientation as necessary.
- Assists HR Director with completing associate confidential agreements as requested to include employment, relocation, reduction in force or termination related documentation; works closely with HR and Legal departments to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Provide HR-related reporting for meetings (i.e., executive meeting reports, turnover, interview to hire ratios, performance tracking, etc.) as necessary. Prepares on-going recruiting activity reports according to schedule.
Responsible to build and maintain vendor relationships for the relocation and drug and background programs, as well as recruiting sources.
- Administers and maintains the relocation management program and initiates the relocation programs for newly hired associates and internal transfers and conducts on-going regular status calls with vendor. Responsible to be the point of contact for the relocation vendor and being a liaison between associates and vendor as necessary. Reviews and analyzes reports from relocation vendor and codes invoices in a timely manner.
- Administers and maintains the drug and background program and acts as the point of contact for vendor. Initiates background and drug tests for MSC new hires as needed and supports field initiation efforts as requested, including for mergers and acquisitions. Responsible for adjudicating and reviewing in detail all pre-employment background records marked by vendor as pending. Administer the random drug testing program for all divisions including uploading random pool received from HRIS to vendor system, communicating selection to field and ensuring compliance.
- Administers and maintains the pre-employment assessment program and vendor. Responsible to be the point-of-contact for the vendor, order assessments in accordance with assessment program, assist with the evaluation of assessment results and communication to managers.
Knowledge / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must have strong organizational, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Ability to demonstrate flexibility, sense of urgency and confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with Human Resource information. Must be resourceful and practice good judgment. Experience with vendor management preferred. Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Previous experience with an applicant tracking system strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical office environment and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator