Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Framework Homeownership, LLC is an entrepreneurial joint venture between the Minnesota Homeownership Center and the Housing Partnership Network for the delivery of Framework®, an online homebuyer education course. Framework® prepares learners for successful homeownership through the delivery of the highest quality educational experience available in the market.
Through the promotion of Framework® our organizations seek to
1) meet increasing demand for online services among several distinct demographics, including rural populations, working families, and millennial homebuyers;
2) move to sustainability in an industry that has historically been reliant on philanthropy; and
3) achieve a broader vision of normalizing homebuyer education into the home purchase process, a first step on the path to successful homeownership.
The Framework® technology director heads the technology and customer support division of the business. The director plays a critical role in advancing and promoting Framework® nationally. Applicants must be self-starters, entrepreneurial, adept at technology project management, and attune to trends in the eLearning and learning management system environments. Key to success is the ability to identify and implement strategic solutions to advance the functionality and usability of the course. In the market since late 2012, Framework® has demonstrated significant and continual growth and is poised to double its sales to consumers in 2015. Its success is due primarily to an aggressive allegiance to client needs, technological advancements, customer support, and industry partnerships. This position is based at the Minnesota Homeownership Center in Saint Paul, MN.
May 2, 2015
The Framework Technology Director will oversee the implementation of the business’ technology resources and customer support, including the development and release of the second major version of Framework®.
• Manage strategic relationships with LMS and eLearning sub-contractors.
• Direct all aspects of development and implementation of enhancements and new releases of the course. Oversee the development of user requirements. Develop and implement project timelines
• Continually assess the customer and homeownership environment and related regulations, issues, and trends. Recommend and direct implementation of changes to Framework®.
• Serve as the organization’s subject matter expert for eLearning and learning management systems. Monitor industry trends. Assess changes in technology and their impact and potential for Framework®.
• Manage the implementation of customer service for Framework® to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and to ensure an exceptional reputation for Framework®.
• Supervise the learning management system manager.
• Monitor and evaluate business line outcomes. Utilize information gathered from customers and other resources to inform business line changes and/or development for additional programs or enhancements.
• Develop reports and analytics using Salesforce.
• Five to eight years’ experience in a similar position and/or field. Experience with learning management systems, eLearning content, and curriculum development preferred.
• Proven track record of project management experience, preferably for technology or ecommerce.
• Strategic analysis and entrepreneurial thinking to support promotion of and success of a technology company.
• Proven ability to develop and implement programming to meet the needs of particular audiences. Program administration and supervisory experience required.
• Knowledge of housing and housing related issues strongly preferred. Experience working with homeownership industry stakeholders ideal.
• Adopt the organization’s mission and demonstrate attention to the mission in all aspects of work.
• Skills in initiating and sustaining relationships with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve programmatic goals.
• Comfortable working in a networked environment with team members in remote locations, internal and external resources, services provided directly by the organization and through partnerships.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to self-prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks.
To apply send resume and cover letter to: Julie Gugin, executive director. email@example.com