Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Design webpages and maintain content on Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) websites, analyze website usage and manage site utilization activities, develop email blasts, and troubleshoot website issues.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, develop, design, and edit webpages.
• Track, compile, and analyze website usage data and manage site utilization activities.
• Update content on standard and mobile websites.
• Develop and design email blasts and other electronic communications.
• Troubleshoot website, electronic communication, and online community technical issues. Communicate with website hosting agency, as necessary.
• Integrate the website with other tools and applications, e.g. social media, RSS feed, etc. to optimize the user experience.
• Provide web design recommendations and strategy based on industry trends and best practices.
• Influence department strategic planning and creative approach.
• Maintain a consistent site architectural structure across FMSC’s web applications.
• Assist in implementation of new web-based platforms, and learn new technology as necessary.
• Stay abreast of current and emerging web technologies and programming practices.
• Ensure websites and electronic communications adhere to branding requirements including style guides, layout, and imaging.
• Assist in maintaining photo database and maintain all files, resources and materials related to work.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Schedule & Details:
• Benefits-eligible, full-time, exempt (salaried) position. Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday during daytime business hours.
• Work location is Coon Rapids, MN.
• Reports to Communications Manager.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Commitment to support and promote FMSC’s Christian mission and goals.
• Minimum of 3 years ;6of relevant work experience.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred. If degree not attained, an additional 2 years of relevant work experience required.
• Strong understanding of and experience with SEO/SEM requirements and website analytics. Proficient;6 with web analytics platforms.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong user interface, user experience, and responsive design skills a plus.
• Demonstrated experience using content management system platforms.
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Demonstrated experience with web troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution.
• Experience managing data integration processes and security.
Email your cover letter, resume, and examples of websites you have worked on (including a description of what you specifically did on the website) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type “Web Specialist” & your name into the email subject line. Position is open until filled.