Part Time Minnesota IT Job
Led by Artistic Director Peter C Brosius and Managing Director Tim Jennings, Children’s Theatre Company (CTC) is the world’s leading theatre for young people and their families and is one of the 20 largest producing theatres in the United States. A winner of the regional Tony Award, CTC creates extraordinary theatre experiences that educate, challenge and inspire young people. It has set standards of excellence in the quality of its productions, commitment to new work, and innovative education and community partnerships.
As part of a 2-person team our selected person will have the opportunity to learn and do many different things including:
• Serve as primary user support for computer, printer and other IT systems
• Administer Office 365
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues
• Work with users of varying ability and knowledge levels
This is a great fit for someone who:
• Has a 2-year degree (or close to completion)
• Experience administering Office 365 in a work or classroom environment
• Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
• SharePoint experience strongly preferred
• To enjoy this role someone must be flexible, customer-focused, able to prioritize (and reprioritize) and remain calm when working with internal customers
As a national leader in the field of theater for young audiences, Children’s Theatre Company is dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in our audiences, our programs, and in all of our hiring for staff, artists, and recruiting of board members. CTC is committed to a future when our theatre is a home for all people, all families, reflective of our community.
Interested candidates are invited submit a resume a salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject line “CTC 365 admin”