About Frontend Masters
Frontend Masters is the premier training platform for front-end engineering skills, Node.js, and beyond! Our customers are over 10,000+ software engineers who appreciate high-quality software and learning interfaces. Developers have watched millions of hours of our courses.
We are an incredibly effective team for our size, with each person making a significant impact on the business resulting in a lot of autonomy and opportunities. The company was founded over a decade ago and is self-funded, profitable, growing, and stable.
With our focus on high-quality, engaging education, we are committed to providing students with the resources they need to succeed. Frontend Masters is an excellent choice for anyone looking to see a direct impact of their work advancing customer skills through education while simultaneously advancing their own skills and career.
Location: Hybrid - meetings and collaborative projects in downtown Minneapolis ~1-2 days per week. Fully remote applications may be considered for US-based applicants.
Reports to: CEO
Salary range: $120,000 - $150,000
Interview process (~2 weeks):
- Recruiter phone call
- CEO video call
- Leadership team panel in person
- Team lunch possible
This is a new role for us and you will help us define it.
The Product Manager will lead the development and execution of the product strategy for our company's video training subscription service. This individual will be responsible for gathering customer insights, defining product requirements, and working closely with the engineering and design teams to bring new features and enhancements to market.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for our video training subscription service, aligning with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Talk to customers on a weekly basis to create empathy for the problems they are facing and gain insight into how we can help solve them.
- Define product requirements and create detailed product specifications for new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to bring new features and enhancements to market, ensuring that they meet customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product launches and updates.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and use this information to iterate and refine the product roadmap.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors, and identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
- Participate in product demos and presentations to stakeholders, including our enterprise customers.
- 401k with matching
- 100% healthcare covered
- Premium Health Plan + Vision and Dental
- HSA Account funded by the company to cover the cost of the deductible
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Minimum Vacation Policy (16 days)
- Profit Sharing
- EARS (Equity Appreciation Units)
- Parking reimbursed
We welcome all
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.