Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
HomeSpotter is focused on making the process of buying and selling homes fun and productive for real estate professionals, buyers and sellers.
HomeSpotter combines the best aspects of a startup culture with those of being an established company. HomeSpotter's employees move quickly and with great autonomy and value a fun work environment. HomeSpotter was founded in 2009, has a long list of established real estate industry partners across North America, is venture backed, well funded, cash flow positive, and growing quickly. HomeSpotter's employees receive great benefits.
The Web Systems team at HomeSpotter is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our customer-facing web products.
As part of the Web Systems team, you'll leverage a mix of cutting edge and legacy tools to solve some of the most fascinating and impactful problems in real estate advertising technology.
This position is a core software engineering role, helping us build out / scale up our customer-facing web products. As a Web Systems Engineer at HomeSpotter, you'll spend quite a bit of time designing and building highly performant, highly available software systems. In collaboration with other engineers and product managers, you'll help us ensure the rapid iterative delivery of valuable features to our customers.
- excellent communication skills
- a pragmatic mindset; passion for iterative experimentation
- fluency in at least one programming language - preferably PHP, Python, or Ruby
- some exposure to Linux or Unix
- a propensity for solving difficult problems with clean, succinct, highly readable code
- strong architecture and system design skills
- Bachelor of Science in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent work experience