Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Do you enjoy creating digital products that exceed customer expectations through the delivery of compelling websites and web-based solutions? A great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment created with the end user in mind. Evereve is seeking a Developer to implement innovative products, designs and enhancements across desktop and mobile devices.
The Web Developer implements solutions while building dynamic, data-driven internet platforms across a myriad of initiatives. This position is responsible for remaining abreast of the latest software developments, best practices and trends – including online commerce, personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rdparty integration.
You’ll enjoy working on a wide spectrum of internal and external solutions such as:
- Work on a modern stack consisting of Ruby on Rails, PHP, NodeJS, Magento, and Amazon Web Services.
- Rapidly prototype and deploy scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications used by our company and our customers.
- Enforce code quality through mentoring, establishing best practices and test-driven development.
- Work with various AWS Services to support current implementations and architect solutions for new product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define requirements and influence product priority.
You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship high quality code every day. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate with infrastructure, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that enable core APIs for Evereve. As a team member, you will be a Full-Stack Engineer contributing at every level of our application stack. Your team will be relatively small consisting of two junior developers and a product owner who are intensely collaborating in meaningful way.