Full Time Minnesota Senior Software Engineer Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd.
Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills, learn something new and teach others the skills you’ve already mastered.
What type of developer fits the Daugherty profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of Team Daugherty do it in their own words.
“Prior to joining Daugherty, I thought I was at the top of my game. I was a Lead Engineer and Systems Architect developing collaboration and decision-support software for our nation's intelligence agencies (CIA, DIA, NSA, etc.). When I joined Daugherty, I found out quickly that I was among peers from whom I had a lot to learn. That was an awesome feeling!"
- Rob Jacobs, SA&E LOS Leaders, Sr. Principal, Solution Architect
Now, imagine yourself:
- Solving interesting business and technology problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Being a member of a supportive team balancing beautiful code with pragmatic delivery, one iteration to the next, with the support of those around you.
- Leaning on a team of talented software engineers and colleagues for help when you get stuck
- Gathering and collaborating with team members who are as interested learning as you are: lunch-and-learns, developer summits, Slack communities, Safari Books Online, Pluralsight!
- Leading a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Having Fun: Hack-nights, board game and RPG nights, geek movie nights, happy hours, etc!