Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Would you like to put your talents to work at a purpose-driven company who is on Forbes' List of Best Midsize Employers? Explore how you can be a part of charting a course to a healthier world at Pentair. Come join our collaborative team that is working to deliver smart, sustainable water solutions to individuals across the world!
We are currently looking for a temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Recruiter to be a part of our Human Resources team that supports our New Brighton Operations site and Roseville Distribution Center. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Recruiter will primarily focus on recruitment, workforce management and new hire orientation for multiple sites in Minnesota. You will also have the opportunity to shadow and learn across many other areas of HR. We are looking for someone who can work full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage hourly employee recruitment process, which includes; partnering with Operations Leaders to identify available openings, posting open positions on job boards, reviewing applicants, scheduling and participating in interviews, preparing offers, and scheduling pre-employment testing
- Conduct new employee orientation and prepare materials for this event
- Liaison between hiring managers and staffing vendors
- Maintain information on human resource information system (Workday); maintain employee files and personnel records
- Completion of weekly reports on employment activity
- Actively message candidates, plan and attend recruiting events, interview candidates
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree, or pursuing Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair makes the most of life’s essential resources. From our residential and business solutions that help people move, improve and enjoy their water, to our sustainable innovations and applications, we deliver smart, sustainable solutions for life.
Pentair had revenue in 2020 of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 9,750 global employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, we work to help improve lives and the environment around the world. To learn more, visit Pentair.com.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiter