Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
The Support Engineer – Tier 1 is responsible for responding to user inquiries via live chat, email, and phone. This involves fostering adoption, fielding product questions, providing best practices and troubleshooting software issues and challenges. This position serves as a primary liaison between Total Expert and our end users in a highly team-oriented environment. You must have a desire to foster positive interactions with our end users.
Our current hours of operation are 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Central Time, Monday – Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday (see below for more details on Saturday shift).
- Troubleshoot client’s product questions or problems via live chat, email and phone, focusing on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
- Serves as primary support liaison between Total Expert and end users.
- Responsible for documenting incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved. Focusing on retention and reference ability.
- Managing workload to insure all customers issues are handled in a timely manner and driven to resolution.
- Conveys customer feedback to assigned Team Leader
- Will work collaboratively across other departments to insure proper handling of customer issues, i.e. Development, Customer Success, etc.
- Assists in verifying user-reported issues and communicating them to the proper internal channel for resolution
- Assists in testing resolutions to ensure effectiveness
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among end users and team members.
- Takes initiative to constantly expand product knowledge within our platform.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to increase in workload.
- Participates in Saturday’s coverage following the rotation guidelines. Shifts (4 hours) can be covered remotely or in office.
- Access to internet will be required for remote coverage.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Associate degree or Equivalent SAAS Business Experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for troubleshooting, call resolution and logging.
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
- Willingness to interact with customers in a professional, productive manner that enhances customers’ experience with Total Expert
If yes, you can apply directly at Total Expert Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.