Full Time Minnesota Product Manager Job
This position is focused on delivering strategic products to financial services customers on a tight schedule based on market insights and opportunity. To be successful, you’ll need to build strong partnerships with engineering and design, leverage key insights from customers and co-workers to ruthlessly prioritize the work your team takes on, and fluidly communicate priorities, progress, scope and tradeoffs to all stakeholders. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize problems worth solving
- Translate problems into measurable hypotheses, then test, learn, and iterate to define how those problems should be solved
- Clearly communicate rationale and top tradeoffs for prioritized features to key stakeholders
- Define, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product launches
- Foster trust with customers to inform prioritization, solicit feedback on experiments and manage expectations on deliverables
- Curate beneficial user experience with design and engineering to ensure product features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer delight
- Deliver Sales and Support awareness training during development and release activities, in collaboration with Product Marketing, to ensure teams are prepared for product launches
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral and ethical standards to ensure Total Expert remains an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in the area of SaaS platforms
- Strong analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems
- Curious in nature, which drives you to ask great questions and seek supporting data to interpret and validate the most important needs of the product
- Experience defining, owning, and launching products to market
- Consistent delivery of high-quality user stories, using an agile approach, that represent collaborative solutions to critical product needs
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization
- Proactive in sharing experiences and techniques with other Product team members to turn feedback into learning opportunities across Total Expert’s product portfolio
If yes, you can apply directly at Total Expert Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.