Full Time Minnesota Product Design Job
We’re looking to add a Product Designer to our team that is customer-obsessed and thrives on solving complex problems in creative and elegant ways. In particular, we’re looking for someone that not only has skills in visual design, but also owns the end-to-end experience and even dabbles in creating delightful copy. We offer the opportunity to truly make an impact on our product and help to better serve our customers by listening to their needs and designing solutions that are beautiful and useful. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your contributions will include:
- Working through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Pushing and evolving visual frameworks and patterns
- Utilizing design thinking best practices like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at innovative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Collaborating effectively with your product manager and engineering team members in an agile product-development process
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for design quality
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable
- Strong visual design fundamentals, able to demonstrate experience in UI for digital applications/SaaS
- Highly skilled at applying design systems to customer-facing product applications
- A diverse online portfolio showcasing your design thinking and graphic design expertise
- Has a desire to be a full-stack designer
- Accustomed to integrating UX/customer experience principles into the design process
- Experience w/ creating brand systems
- Experience with complex, data-driven interfaces (data tables, data visualization)
- Experience w/ creating illustrations, animations, motion design
If yes, you can apply directly at Total Expert Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.