Full Time Minnesota Product Designer Job
We’re looking to add a Product Designer to our team. Are you a customer-obsessed designer? Do you thrive on solving complex problems in creative and elegant ways. Are you someone that not only has deep interaction design skills, but who owns the end-to-end experience and might even dabble in creating delightful copy? We offer the opportunity to truly make an impact on our product and help to better serve our customers by listening to their needs and designing solutions that are beautiful and useful. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your contributions will include:
- Working through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Pushing and evolving interaction design paradigms and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to the current and future direction of product design and user experience across our platform
- Utilizing design thinking best practices like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at innovative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Collaborating effectively with your product manager and engineering team members in an agile product-development process
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for design quality
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious
- Deep interaction design skills……trained in user-experience design methods and strategies
- 4+ years of experience in UX for desktop and mobile SaaS applications
- Accustomed to integrating UI/visual design experience principles into the design process
- Highly skilled at applying design systems to customer-facing product applications
- A diverse portfolio showcasing your design thinking and UX approach
- Has a desire to be a “full-stack” designer
- Experience with creating and leveraging design systems
- Experience with complex, data-driven interfaces (data tables, data visualization)
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
If yes, you can apply directly at Total Expert Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.