Full Time Minnesota eCommerce Developer Job
Evereve is a rapidly growing women’s fashion retailer based on Edina, MN. Currently operating over 85 stores in 26 states, Evereve makes fashion ever accessible to fashion-loving women through our omni-channel experience, including Evereve.com, and Trendsend by Evereve, our online subscription styling service. We anticipate exceptional and sustainable growth in our digital channels over the next two years and are seeking an eCommerce Developer to join our entrepreneurial team to help shape that success.
You’ll create a compelling and meaningful user experience, and implement innovative products, designs and enhancements across desktop and mobile devices. As part of a collaborative team, you will implement solutions while building dynamic, data-driven internet platforms across a myriad of initiatives. You’ll be responsible for remaining abreast of the latest software developments, best practices and trends – including online commerce, personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rd party integration.
You’ll enjoy working on a wide spectrum of internal and external solutions such as:
- Work on a modern stack consisting of Magento, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Amazon Web Services and a number of data and analytics platforms.
- Rapidly prototype and deploy scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications used by our company and our customers.
- Enforce code quality through mentoring, establishing best practices and test-driven development.
- Work with various AWS Services to support current implementations and architect solutions for new product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define requirements and influence product priority.
Working on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes, you’ll design, test, and ship high quality code every day. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate with infrastructure, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that enable core APIs for Evereve. As a team member, you will be a Full-Stack Engineer contributing at every level of our application stack.
What we look for from you:
- Creativity, curiosity, and a strong desire to add value to our customer/end-user experience. Self-driven and comfortable with uncertainty. A love for overcoming challenges and solving problems.
- Experience with commerce frameworks (experience with Magento preferred)
- Experience deploying solutions with a statically and/or dynamically-typed language (i.e. PHP, NodeJS, React, Ruby on Rails, and/or Python)
- Experience with creating applications to run on AWS
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools
- Git or general version control experience
- Ability to understand and work with product teams to engineer requirements
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions
- Experience with data concepts (SQL, NoSQL, Normalization)
- DevOps and system administration experience a plus
If yes, you can apply directly at Evereve Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.