Full Time Minnesota Application Systems Analyst Job
Star Tribune is looking for an Application Systems Analyst/Programmer to join our IT team. In this role, you will work closely with all departments in support of current enterprise, in-house developed applications, and reporting tools that provide information and functionality for on-going business operations.
- Development of detailed program specifications using programming standards, logical data modeling and process analysis techniques.
- Translate requirements and business logic into physical design specifications for development.
- Revise and update programs and documentation as required and provide necessary documentation for the end-user.
- Participate in the full systems development life cycle on small to mid-sized projects.
- 5+ years of programming and system analysis experience. Recent graduates of a 4 year Computer Science or Information Technology program will also be considered.
- Familiarity with Relational Database technology, Data/Information Modeling and Entity Relationship Diagramming.
- Understanding and adherence to application development methods and standards (includes knowledge of related tools and techniques).
- Ability to learn tools and technology quickly and effectively.
- Effective oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to solve basic technical and development problems.
- Experience in Sharepoint Administration, Dot Net, Angular and Office 365 APIs a plus.
If yes, you can apply directly at StarTribune Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.