Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Do you enjoy creating digital products that exceed customer expectations through the delivery of compelling websites and web-based solutions? A great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment created with the end user in mind. Evereve is seeking a Developer to implement innovative products, designs and enhancements across desktop and mobile devices.
The Web Developer implements solutions while building dynamic, data-driven internet platforms across a myriad of initiatives. This position is responsible for remaining abreast of the latest software developments, best practices and trends – including online commerce, personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rdparty integration.
You’ll enjoy working on a wide spectrum of internal and external solutions such as:
- Work on a modern stack consisting of Ruby on Rails, PHP, NodeJS, Magento, and Amazon Web Services.
- Rapidly prototype and deploy scalable, reliable, and maintainable web applications used by our company and our customers.
- Enforce code quality through mentoring, establishing best practices and test-driven development.
- Work with various AWS Services to support current implementations and architect solutions for new product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define requirements and influence product priority.
You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship high quality code every day. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate with infrastructure, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that enable core APIs for Evereve. As a team member, you will be a Full-Stack Engineer contributing at every level of our application stack. Your team will be relatively small consisting of two junior developers and a product owner who are intensely collaborating in meaningful way.
What we look for from you:
- Creativity, curiosity, and a strong desire to add value to our customer/end-user experience. Self-driven and comfortable with uncertainty. A love for overcoming challenges and solving problems.
- 2 or more years of professional experience deploying solutions with a statically and/or dynamically-typed language (i.e. NodeJS, React, Ruby on Rails, PHP, and/or Python)
- Experience with creating applications to run on AWS
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools
- Git or general version control experience
- Ability to understand and work with product teams to engineer requirements
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions
- Working in a continuous integration, testing, and delivery SDLC employing automation
- DevOps and system administration
- Experience with commerce frameworks (i.e. Magento, WooCommerce, etc.)
- Experience with data concepts (SQL, NoSQL, Normalization)
- Experience with big-data concepts and implementation of data lakes / data warehouses and analytics related tools/technologies
If yes, you can apply directly at Evereve Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.