Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions is seeking Software Engineers with a Java focus to join us. Based in Minneapolis, you will be developing solutions for unpredictable problems that our clients face while operating their business. Your superior technical expertise within database, pattern implementation, coding and architecture make you a good fit for Team Daugherty. In this role you will focus primarily on programming, but may be involved in design specifications, as well as implementation of various applications.
You will be:
- Designing, developing and testing Java application code.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- 8 or more years of experience in Java/J2EE software development.
- Full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
We offer you:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
If yes, you can apply directly at Daugherty Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.