Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is seeking a Scrum Master to add to the growing team in Minneapolis. This individual should have a strong desire to be an effective leader. The ideal candidate is someone looking to work in a local delivery model, meaning little to no travel, with an opportunity for a long-term career doing what they love to do. This role will have the opportunity to work across several key functional and technical areas (including software architecture and engineering) and across a number of industries.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with 2-3 Scrum teams at a time.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and removing impediments.
- Supporting Agile team transformations and encouraging teams to adopt Agile values and apply Scrum.
- Coordinating with other Scrum teams and program leadership.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience as a Scrum Master on Scrum or Kanban teams.
- CSM certification.
- SAFe Agilist certifications.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
If yes, you can apply directly at HomeSpotter Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.