Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Are you a hands-on, results oriented leader? Are you able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients at both the executive and delivery team level? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then this is the job you have been looking for!
Team Daugherty is in search of a strong, local leader with executive-level client consulting skills to envision and lead client engagements. This position presents the opportunity to foster a collaborative, high performing team environment focusing on delivery excellence and solutions.
As an Engagement Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing direct delivery management, oversight and quality assurance reviews for one or more accounts.
- Working with business development team to create and implement a strategic growth plan for current and targeted accounts.
- Identifying and coaching members of your team to take on higher levels of responsibility.
- Providing management support and oversight of key consultant transition events.
- Executing Daugherty’s team-based strategic account growth strategies.
- Conceiving innovative, high value solutions for clients in areas of technology or process improvement.
- Providing appropriate delivery involvement to support and ensure Line of Service participation in proposals and estimates.
- Coaching client executives as appropriate to create more value for their organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience in leadership positions focused on achieving business results with technology.
- 7+ years of professional consulting experience.
- Management consulting or program/portfolio management expertise.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, engineering or finance.
- The ability to collaborate with Account Managers and Line of Service leaders to author and negotiate proposals, statements of work, work orders and estimates.
- A strong “personal brand,” demonstrating a high level of credibility.
- Long standing, “trusted advisor” relationships both internally and externally in the marketplace.
- A successful track record of leading successful pursuits of large consulting projects including IT projects.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
If yes, you can apply directly at Daugherty Careers or send me a note at email@example.com and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.