Full Time Minnesota Tech Sales Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty wants to add a high-energy, enthusiastic Sales Executive to the team. Along with nurturing current customer relationships, this position will work to cultivate new relationships in the Minneapolis market. This role will focus on strategic account management by proactively integrating with the customer’s business to uncover and create new opportunities. The Sales Executive will have the opportunity to work closely with key service delivery and line of service leadership, and to provide a framework that opens up additional opportunities and measures progress to attain those opportunities. This position requires a person that can work in a complex solutions sales environment. The individual in this role needs to be engaging, have the ability to sell to multiple levels and functions, and be able to deliver the company’s entire portfolio of products and services.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating, designing and deploying “gold standard” account management practices.
- Driving a proactive culture of partnership and customer service.
- Documenting, managing and measuring your key accounts strategy.
- Proactively communicating with senior management relative to sales expectations, sales strategy and sales performance growth.
- Galvanizing and engaging a team to achieve results based on an understanding of common revenue goals.
- Devoting energy to building collaborative relationships with Daugherty’s key stakeholders.
- Learning and comprehending Daugherty’s suite of services.
- Translating strategies to tangible revenue.
- Maintaining credibility at the C-suite, delivery team and implementation levels.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, engineering or finance; MBA, MIS or similar advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years of sales/business development experience in a complex, consultative and solution oriented organization.
- Previous experience selling professional services delivery and execution is required.
- Deep and impactful knowledge of business operations, technology and functional processes including a strong knowledge of IT issues that are typically associated with these challenges.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in a complex solutions environment with Fortune 500 clients.
- A proven ability to strategically qualify, then call on, prospective clients within the C-suite; discuss relevant business challenges; assess and define their needs; and respond with relevant services that are revenue-generating and relationship-enhancing.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and drive a strategic plan to dominate the local market utilizing the key firm differentiators.
- A keen understanding of what it takes to win new business and radiate new opportunities in existing clients as Daugherty is positioned appropriately for success within each prospective and existing client.
- A strong “personal brand,” demonstrating a high level of credibility.
- Long standing, “trusted advisor” relationships both internally and externally in the marketplace.
- A successful track record of selling and leading successful pursuits of large consulting projects including IT projects.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
If yes, you can apply directly at Daugherty Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.