Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
About SureSwift Capital:
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.
We’re entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 2 years, we’ve acquired and grown several companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses.
If you’re interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
SureSwift Capital is currently seeking a full-time Product Manager to oversee multiple businesses within the portfolio. The product manager is responsible for maintaining, managing and growing each business.
The duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling, assigning and assisting employees
- Leads the existing development and customer service teams
- Strategizes future development projects with other team leaders
- Determines customers’ needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines
- Reports on business outcomes
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Expert level Google Docs/Sheets
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and methodologies
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience with side projects
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
If yes, you can apply directly at SureSwift Capital Careers or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include any of the following and I will do an introduction for you: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub.
If not, click => “Say Hello” and introduce yourself to me and we can talk about what you are looking for.